Cosmocrat is an online service owned, operated and managed by Cosmocrat Life Sciences. In accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at help firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 7503603703. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Ownership of rights:
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Cosmocrat. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Cosmocrat or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer:
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. Services however are listed exclusive of service tax as rules for service tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Cosmocrat prior to the actual dispatch of the product ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
- User is hereby authorized to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Cosmocrat and Google only, any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
- Cosmocrat strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, Cosmocrat does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the Cosmocrat;
- Cosmocrat has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendor for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). Cosmocrat may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Cosmocrat;
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful;
- Cosmocrat may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. Cosmocrat’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Cosmocrat shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- Cosmocrat strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Cosmocrat may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- Cosmocrat shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
- Cancellation by Cosmocrat: There may be certain orders that Cosmocrat is unable to accept and must cancel. Cosmocrat reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes, without limitation, non availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Cosmocrat’s credit and fraud avoidance department;
- Cosmocrat may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Cosmocrat will contact the User if all or any portion of User’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Cosmocrat, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Cosmocrat receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Cosmocrat, Cosmocrat shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time;
- Cosmocrat will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Cosmocrat has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the Cosmocrat is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Cosmocrat on cancellation;
- Cosmocrat reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Cosmocrat as per certain criteria. Cosmocrat Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Cosmocrat Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances Cosmocrat’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Gurugram (India) only.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account. We strive to provide you with best value, however prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Our promotional offers/discounts are not sitewide and are limited to selected categories. Coupon codes may not be applicable on categories like diapers, baby food etc. or such other product or service as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
We disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. This User Agreement and any contractual obligation between us and you will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Maharashtra (Nagpur). All disputes will be subject to arbitration in Maharashtra (Nagpur) in English by a single arbitrator appointed by us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party to arbitration shall bear its own cost. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cosmocrat, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Cosmocrat or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Eligibility to use:
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website at our sole discretion. The Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receives an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order at our sole discretion. Those who choose to access this Website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
Privacy: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE:
Refusal of service:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
“We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or register as a Do Not Disturb user. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. In case of any clarity you can contact our Customer support service”.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Cosmocrat on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secured server through firewalls. The Company does not access, store or keep debit card data or credit card data and or any financial information. All transactions done using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and Cosmocrat plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage(s). Accordingly, Cosmocrat shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information while using the third party gateways and or website. Cosmocrat shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards/net banking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.”
If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
If any User has any grievance, comment, question or suggestion regarding any of our Product/Services, please contact our Grievance Officer , who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION:
Health Related Information. The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Cosmocrat) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.